Lace Making, Volumising, & Partial Wig Making Course
- Produce your own brand of lace wigs in the fastest growing sector of the hair industry worth £25 million
- Be able to work from home
- Design your own lace wig collection
- Learn how to repair and maintain wigs
- Be able to make Thousands of £ only after a few weeks
- Obtain a certification from a highly qualified teacher complying with all NVQ & Habia and city and guild standards.
Students who pass the GLH 3 day intense course can for a nominal fee, study and then be upgraded to our BTEC Diploma up to 18 months after the 3 day course.
We teach up to 4 students per class Courses available :
- Full lace wig making course is three days £1500.00 per student.
- Volumising & Partial making is 2/3 days £1500.00 per student.
- Hand weft making is 1 day £600.00 per student
- Courses are nationwide at our accredited training centres.
- We do our best to try and create and accommodate your training dates to your convenience.
- Please contact +44 7949 207848
SYLLABUS DETAILS OF ALL COURSES
What a great course and training in the Link System of hair extensions. I feel I really understand the skill so much more, thanks to Simon at the GLH Hair Academy.
Lace Wig Making Course
- We provide a full Kit To Include a lace cap, 150 grams of High quality Human Hair, needle , holder, a practice head, brushes, practice hair, patterns, and much much more.
- A training manual, full support and after course help for up to 1 year.
- The course training will include the following:
- Health and safety
- A knowledge of Human Hair from around the world its qualities and where it can be bought.
- Understanding the qualities of various types of hair.
- Preparing Hair from its raw state to create single and double drawn hair.
- Preparing, blending, and achieving natural high lights.
- Caring for hair
- Understanding clients needs to be able to construct the perfect system using a mixture of various methods of construction.
- Ability to advise the correct colour lace and hair to suit skin tones of the client.
- Creating the perfect template for both full and partial wigs for your client and creating the perfect front hairline.
- Learning how to create single , double and under knots and adding baby hair.
- Understanding and how to create different directional partings.
- Pre designing and making your own lace wig.
- Converting a front lace wig from a full wig and repairing lace wigs.
- Knot bleaching and invisible knots
- consultation and consultation forms
- After care advise for your clients
- Hand weaving wefts
- Practical assessment.
- Business plan
- Starting your own business
- Recommending wig and hair suppliers
- Helping with profits and expenses for business
- Helping to market your business.
Volumising Partial Systems Course & Frontal Hair Line Systems Course
As with the full lace making course but with the onus and more time spent on volumising, partial & frontal hair line. As to Individual students requirements.
I am a hairdresser and I realised that the Hair Replacement industry is fast growing. When I looked into wig making courses, the only one I found offering tuition in hair replacement was GLH Hair Academy.
The knowledge I received in both wig making and applying and removing hair systems has been invaluable. The course was delivered by Simon in a very enjoyable and interesting way.
HAND TIED WEFT COURSE
Learn how to make three well known types of hand tied weft from bulk hair.
Create your own artistic wefts : Block colour, Streaks and Highlighted colours to match your client’s own colour.
Learn about the different qualities and properties of human hair from around the world.
Learn different methods of attaching the wefts to the head
Great valuable for money.
The course was really comprehensive and involved.
Right through from consultation to making and fitting, the course gave me great confidence and was taken at just the right pace for everything to sink in.
MANS TOUPE COURSE & HAIR REPLACEMENT COURSE
An intensive 3 day course.
- Learn how to work with the most popular base caps for Men’s systems such as Mono Lace and Undetectable Bio Skin bases.
- The same syllabus as the volumising and partial & frontal hair line course.
- With the onus and more time spent on learning the many different solutions to hair loss with an exact shape of the area and front line to cover.
LEARN HOW TO MAKE AN UNDETECTABLE FINE LACE FRONT SYSTEM & BLENDING THE CORRECT MATERIALS TO CREATE THE BEST FIT.
Please contact +44 7949 207848 for further details